[ExI] Social justice and transhumanist

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 01:31:55 UTC 2012

Too many transhumanist embrace capitalistic ideals. I think we should be
associated with social justice and equity. I think these would bring the
singularity faster than unchecked capitalism and liberalism. Here a nice
article on how the Scandinavians overcame the 1 % :

http://www.truth-out.org/how-does-1-exploit-america-find-out-1-minute-video/1329436217?q=how-swedes-and-norwegians-broke-power-one-percent/1327942221

Giovanni