[ExI] Rule of Law or of Men?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 20:14:48 UTC 2012

________________________________

But that is exactly what Wikipedia was saying. When wifmen evolved into women, they lost their medial labia. Unless you were lifting skirts back in Roman-occupied Brittania, you would never had seen them.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.