[ExI] Doomsday Oil Price: (was RIP: Peak Oil)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 00:02:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Ok. Then in the interest of *objective* argumentation allow me to proffer that doing things the oil companies way is guaranteed to make us all millionaires about the same time that a loaf of bread costs two-million.

See ya at the top Adrian. Whoohoo.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.