[ExI] Doomsday Oil Price: (was RIP: Peak Oil)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 23:24:05 UTC 2012

>________________________________

I can't do that but I can point you to a state where electric tractors haul thousands of tons of freight hundreds of miles per day. That state is California and the specific location is the Port of Los Angeles. Electric beats any internal combustion for "stop and go" because there is 0 idle cost. They can haul something like fifty tons per load. In any case farming involves lots of stop and go no?

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides