[ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 07:47:34 UTC 2012

2012/2/27 spike <spike66 at att.net>:
> Thanks Tom!  That is exactly what I suspected.  Our litigious society goes
> to heck and gone chasing tiny risks, when huge risks result from inaction.
> I propose a class of medications in which we apply the shocking caveat that
> the patient accepts her own risk, because we do not know everything.  The
> stoners REALLY ARE a special class of people, I say with all due respect and
> humility, for they accept their own risk, in the sense they don’t sue anyone
> if their dope is insufficiently pure and safe.  Of course they load their
> cost and risk onto us in other ways, but they don’t sue.

Only because we LET them. A very large expense for the government is
in taking care of the children of drug abusers that they deem
necessary to remove from their parents. My kids have probably cost the
government a couple of million dollars over their childhood, and
that's just 8 children!!

If we would legalize drugs, and encourage people taking certain drugs
to be sterilized so we don't have to take care of the kids they can't
take care of (or the system won't LET them take care of because they
take drugs), we would go a long way towards solving ALL of our
financial problems...

-Kelly