[ExI] Doomsday Oil Price: (was RIP: Peak Oil)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Feb 29 20:33:57 UTC 2012

No, you are not the only one.  Although the last time I drove a tractor was in my teens.  My maternal grandfather ran a pretty large spread until well into his 70s.  Every summer I and my siblings got recruited to help out.   I have fond memories of wrecking part of his chicken coop when he first tried to teach me to drive it at age 9.  :)

- samantha