[ExI] pat condell's excellent rant on atheism

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jan 2 17:02:40 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of F. C. Moulton...

>...Frankly I am surprised that anyone on this list is taking Condell and
what he says in that video seriously...

Pat Condell is a comedian, not a politician.

>...because it is abundantly clear that Condell either has no clue what he
is talking about or is being deceptive and not fully forthright and
honest...Fred

Rant humor isn't for everyone.  He tickles my funnybone.  He made one point
worth repeating: we atheists must maintain focus on the harmful stuff, such
as religion with political power of any kind.  The harmless stuff, let it
go.