[ExI] Longevity mix?

Kryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:19:27 UTC 2012

Here is the list of ingredients of the longevity cocktail for mice given by Dr Rollo which makes his mice live a lot longer (I hope the table will be visible in this mail, if not see  http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2011/12/28/aging-longevity-chasing-cures.html or for the full article http://ebm.rsmjournals.com/content/235/1/66.full )
You will get a glimpse of what is happening in Aubrey's lab in the video clip by cbc news.
I wonder what these mouse-amounts to translates to for humans?  Would not be astonished if this is the latest Life Extension Mix formula :-D

Cocktail ingredients
Ingredient
Mouse dose (mg/day/100 mice)
Vitamin B1
30.49
Ginko biloba
18.29
Vitamin B3 (niacin)
30.49
Ginseng
631.1
Vitamin B6
60.98
Green tea extract
487.8
Vitamin B12
0.18
L-Glutathione
30.49
Vitamin C
350.61
Magnesium
45.73
Vitamin D
0.02
Manganese
19.05
Acetyl L-carnitine
146.45
Melatonin
0.73
Alpha-lipoic acid
182.93
N-acetyl cysteine
304.88
Acetylsalicylic acid
132.11
Potassium
18.11
Beta carotene
21.95
Rutin
304.88
Bioflavonoids
792.68
Selenium
0.05
Chromium picolinate
0.30
Vitamin E
326.83
Folic acid
0.61
Cod liver oil (Omega 3)
1,219.51
Garlic
3.81
Coenzyme Q10
60.98
Ginger root extract
600.37
Flax seed oil
1,219.51
Source: Experimental Biology and Medicine