[ExI] Weird New Physics Update

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 05:02:30 UTC 2012

Yes, indeed, it suggests some very odd clustering behaviors. Because vorticons have have no clear borders, they can interact over long ranges. Like all vortices, they would attract or repel one another based upon the alignment of their relative spins. Because of this, gravitational fields cause the spins of all the microscopic vorticons to align themselves in a large cluster of parallel spinning vorticons. The angular momentum of these vorticon clusters are additive, so you can get large vortices from a bunch of smaller ones.

This also suggest an additional, unaccounted for force, when unaligned vortices repel one another and parallel spinning vortices attract one another. This force would be a supplementary force to gravity analogous to the way magnetism is supplementary to the electrostatic force.

This repulsion of unaligned vortices, in the absense of an ordering gravitational field results in the constant expansion of "flat" space which is high-entropy space time. This mutual repulsion of space-time voticons may be the Hubble expansion, cosmological constant, cosmic inflation, dark energy phenomenon, etc. Indeed the universe itself seems to be a gigantic vortex of space time spinning in all three spatial directions at once about the proper time axis of the universe. The Hubble expansion is the centrifugal force of the spinning universe and the Hubble constant (not a constant but changing over time) is simply the angual velocity of the universe, and it is slowing down as the universe spreads out like a spinning ice skater extending her arms.

Here is more experiments involving corn starch. Notice how the fingers seem to come out of nowhere and expand? Those might be the frothing bubbles you are looking for. Pretty cool eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCHPo3EA7oE

>What you describe sounds to me like some soapy dishwater that gets agitate and foams up - the soap bubbles are analogous to these vorticons?  The reason I asked about clustering is that sometimes soap-bubbles form inside other soap bubbles, and the pressure on the air/soap/air boundaries would be non-uniform across a foam depending on the weight of more-dense bubbles and their proximity to neighbors.  If a given [candidate] bubble has only two neighbors, but one is a singular type and the other is deeply nested with "children" - does a 3 body calculation describe their relationship or should the descendants be included in the 'force count' against the candidate?  (using the term force count for lack of a better term)

The streamlines of space-time orbiting a vorticon are described by a radius and an angular velocity but the vorticon itself encompasses multiple such streamlines spinning at different energies. As such a single vorticon occupies a spread out volume, so I am not sure if they can nest, although they might be able to superimpose upon one another.

>btw, if pixels are 2d units of a plane and voxels are volumetric pixels in 3d - then it would be an easier understood extension to call your space-time units some form of *xels  (Texels, 4xels, ???)  [though odd, i like 4xels because that also extends to 5xels describing 4xels +1 dimension of interaction - and it could be pronounced like "force-ells" or "four-zells"]

Hmmm. This concept may be useful for some things but I do not think that it could accurately describe vorticons. Pixels are too orderly to describe the vorticon gas. Pixels are all a defined distance from their neighbors while the density of vorticons in a given region of space is determined by factors such as the strength of the gravitational field in that region. So no... I think.

Stuart LaForge

“Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." -Clay Shirky