[ExI] Longevity mix?

Kryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:23:21 UTC 2012

You are right, I should have done the calculation.

57 ml is about 1/2 a dl - yes, a lot but not more than what some people take and probably close to what I take in cod liver oil.  With both the flaxseed oil and the fish oil the mice ingest something like the human equivalent of 1,2 dl oil.  So is that what we need?