[ExI] stossel on optimism

Kryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:49:23 UTC 2012

Jason has plenty of friends on Facebook.  5007 to be precise.  He was at the Singularity 2011 summit in New York, but I wasn't there so I have never met him.  David Pearce is one of his friends and he mentions David's Hedonistic imperative in his latest clip so maybe David is the right person to send out an invitation?  Is David on this list or is he only on Extrobritannia?