[ExI] Rap guide to evolution

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:30:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> http://io9.com/5874106/dna-gets-backup-dancers-in-evolution+themed-rap-video

> EXCELLENT Anders, thanks!  This is a perfect example of what I was talking
> about last week, the value of a community of like-minded people to point to
> things like this.  I would never have found evolution themed rap in a
> million years.  The second one down there about natural selection is even
> better.

This is great!  My son shared a less educational, but funnier science
rap video with me a few weeks ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

The Epic Rap Battles of History are the same guys who do the Keynes
vs. Hayek, Darth Vader vs. Hitler and Columbus vs. Captain Kirk rap
battle videos.  Here's the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nicepeter?feature=watch

PJ