[ExI] Dates for Alcor 2012 conference -- conflicts?

Kryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:11:37 UTC 2012

We would need to establish a calendar of upcoming conferences relevant to Transhumanists, immortalists, cryonicists and the like.  I would like NOT to miss next year's Singularity Summit (hoping it will take place in New York which I love to visit), but I have no idea if there will even be an SS 2012.
Anything involving H+UK will draw Brits to London. This year it was on Oct 8th.  David Wood will know and I will forward your question to Extrobritannia and to Doctrine Zero.
I know also that FHI of Oxford is planning to host the AGI conference 2012 in Oxford