[ExI] LENR

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:08:31 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/media/CC/lenr/lenr.html
>
> No comment beyond that someone is really sticking their neck out.

Doesn't sound like the normal cautious NASA we're used to. I don't
understand the physics of it at all, but is this some kind of cold
fission??? It wasn't very clear exactly what was going on, other than
it used Nickel, loaded up the nucleus with extra neutrons, and then
the atom spontaneously divides, assumedly releasing extra energy in
the process. The trick would seem to be adding the extra neutrons in
such a way as to not take more power than you would get at the end of
the day. Interesting, if it's real...

-Kelly