[ExI] Eden, deep memes, exodus from the Ape God

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Jan 15 15:21:45 UTC 2012

Il 15/01/2012 14:59, The Avantguardian ha scritto:

> If you think that is cynical, consider this: If a Bayesian were to
> assume that there were a God and that worldly success were a sign of
> God's favor then God's chosen people would not be people at all but
> ants. After all *1/5* of all land-based biomass is in ants. It has
> been calculated that minus the polar regions and possibly the top
> floors of fastitidiously cleaned skyscrapers, no human being is ever
> more than 6 feet from the nearest ant. That being said if God made
> his favored children in his own image then God is likely an ant. And
> since it would be unthinkable that God is a pathetic ant drone he
> must be female, therefore probably a queen. So sorry no father
> figure. ;-P

Catholics already know their God is not a simple male:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternit%C3%A0_di_Dio_%28cattolicesimo%29

In this, if you look a the the hands of the Father, you can note that
they are different (one larger and masculine over the shoulder, one
longer and more feminine over the back)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Prodigal_Son_%28Rembrandt%29

Mt23,37
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to
you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen.

Mirco