[ExI] Colonizing Space was Perception of time

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:56:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:50 AM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Admittedly space will be more expensive but volatiles can be recycled. My whole point is that yes it is expensive but it is cheaper than war.

Irrelevant, unless there are several companies distributed throughout the
US that can milk the government for billions of dollars each from a space
mission.

There are only a few such companies.  And no one on the Moon can be
said to have attacked us, so you can't fool voters into thinking you're
getting "revenge" or "justice".