[ExI] Wrestling with Embodiment

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jan 30 09:43:08 UTC 2012

I would have preferred that anyone forwarding my post or
interpretation of views would have asked me first. Apparently Hayles
misunderstands my original post on this list or was not given it in a
way that corresponds with my reason for creating the thread.

I did not say or assume that Hayles things humans are disembodied. I
said that she thinks transhumanists support disembodiment.

Anyway, now that this has been done, let me respond to this list and I
will email her and explain.