[ExI] electronic voting again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:41:32 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM, spike  wrote:
> the point is, if we have a
> disputed election, this time it has far greater consequences than it did in
> 2000.  In that one, no one really cared much, because the candidates were
> practically identical on everything.
>
> This time it really is different.  There is a lot riding on this election,
> and if there is suspicious activity and a disputed outcome, we face real
> trouble.  The hell of it is, we are doing this to ourselves intentionally.
> I don’t understand that.

I don't understand, Spike. From an outsider's POV neither Romney or
Obama will do anything to solve America's problems. So it doesn't
matter who wins. Things will just continue getting worse in slightly
different ways.

The longer it carries on the greater the risk of civil disruption. But
I don't see any signs of an alternative appearing.

BillK