[ExI] Natasha's brand new doctorate

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:24:33 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:13 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> My proposal for our race: get rid of those artificial battles which are
> physically dangerous: the kinds that involve military anything or any kind
> of physical injury or serious death to anyone.  Keep and nurture the rest of
> them, while inventing new and interesting challenges in which humans and
> corporations may compete, the result of which is excellence for all and
> superiority for some.

Military anything is intended to result in superiority for some.

As to getting rid of it - sure, them first.  Problem is, so long as there exists
a "them" who is unenlightened and wishes to seize power by military
means...well.  Old saying: "to ensure peace, prepare for war; to ensure war,
prepare only for peace".  Until and unless we change everyone's condition -
not just our own - this facet of human nature will remain.  It's like proposing
to do away with gravity.