[ExI] types of cars and ethics

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:11:01 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Back to the turtles for a minute.  Any egregious bastard who would intentionally flatten a turtle, oy.  I propose we set up a camera down the road from the rubber turtle and snap photos of the drivers who intentionally kill those harmless beasts, then post them on a web page.

"He sees you when you're sleeping
He's knows when you're awake
He can tell if you've been bad or good..."

Your idea is better than mine, Spike.  I figured a rubber turtle with
a caltrop inside.  Run over it once, never run over it -- or a real
turtle -- again.

Best, Jeff Davis

     "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."
                               Louie Armstrong