[ExI] Bringing new life to dead matter

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:38:17 UTC 2012

 ----- Original Message -----

> It's a wrinkle in the carpet that sometimes your toys get stuck and
> other times they don't and you can't quite explain why it is.

Human brains glitch too for equally mysterious reasons. Why do people with OCD wash their hands every 10 minutes? But those glitches does not keep them from being functionally conscious or, in the case of Howard Hughes, successful. That being said, human consciousness has had a million years or so of natural selection to optimize the process, so don't lose your patience just yet.

Stuart LaForge

"Man is a strange animal, he doesn't like to read the handwriting on the wall until his back is up against it."  -Adlai Stevenson