[ExI] Bringing new life to dead matter

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Jun 9 17:15:46 UTC 2012

LOL!

Natasha Vita-More
Chairman, Humanity+
CCO, esDesign <emerging / speculative media>
PhD Researcher, Univ. of Plymouth, UK

Editor, The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and ContemporaryEssays on the
Science,
Technology and Philosophy of the Human Future

"The things one feels absolutely certain about are never true.  Oscar Wilde
 (But is this true then?)