[ExI] Too Much Futurism or Not Enough?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:44:26 UTC 2012

The "young nubile people will plenty of quirks, pop culture, sexual
activity" will be there to attract the cash, and they will be the
passengers of the Mars One ship. But Mars One will also need captain,
officers, and crew. These will be scientists, engineers and
technicians.

I love the Mars One concept. It is deliciously irreverent, and a true
child of the 21st century. I suspect that their real business plan is
to cash out after the first reality shows (the public will select the
astronauts) and forget about Mars, but I hope I am wrong and I wish
them well.