[ExI] He's Back - Carrico's continued ranting

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Jun 16 17:50:51 UTC 2012

I do not think Max, Giulio, myself, or others, have a tainted view of this
rhetoric.

But I suppose one would need an understanding of psychology, and even
academic scholarship, to see this. The humor, in all honesty, it is not
delightfully funny, but mean-spirited and undermining.

And it cannot be interpreted as postmodernist academe because a
postmodernist would dig away at more complex issues and toss in a few French
philosophers, at the very least.