[ExI] He's Back - Carrico's continued ranting

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:44:51 UTC 2012

On 16 June 2012 19:30, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't really dislike him, he writes fun and often interesting
> (other) things. He dislikes us all though, without distinctions.

Personally, I would like to have more of his kind.

He is obsessing with anti-transhumanism, and this is in principle a good
thing, because the worse thing that can happen to H+ is to slip into
irrelevance.

Controversy, on the contrary, is what put it into the limelight.

Moreover, the deformed and caricatural image he gives of it may help some
of us to to beware of a few temptations (eschatologism or its evil twin,
millenarism, for example) which after all are not so remote...

--
Stefano Vaj