[ExI] Of Flying Cars and the Declining Rate of Profit

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Mon Jun 18 19:02:37 UTC 2012

On 06/18/2012 08:41 AM, Keith Henson wrote:

> I don't know about the rest of you, but using the wrong word for
> cryonics is an instant indication that the rest of the article may be
> a waste of time to read.
>
> Keith

I also did a quick scan of the article and quickly spotted a big error.
 The article refers to George Gilder as a libertarian.  George Gilder is
not a libertarian; he is a conservative who falsely claims to be a
libertarian.  Anyone can spend five minutes on Google and find this out.
 For example George Gilder is against Same Sex Marriage yet falsely
claims to be libertarian.  I am getting really sick and tired of
conservatives claiming to be libertarian.  On the topic of political
identification I am not sure if George Gilder is committing fraud or
engaging in a public display of ignorance or perhaps some muddle headed
combination.  For the author of the article not to have spent five
minutes with Google to determine that Gilder is not a libertarian but to
refer to Gilder as a libertarian in the article demonstrates sloppy work
and I would be cautious about anything in the article.

As Keith points out an article with obvious errors that can be noticed
just on a casual scan is often a waste of time.

Fred