[ExI] FW: pvs on oregon ranch

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 27 05:02:40 UTC 2012

A few months ago, I mentioned a friend who has a ranch in Oregon,
contemplating installing PVs.  He did it.  He has 11 of these so far, and
some 1-axis trackers.  His ground-based PV is the first installation in that
area.  Pretty soon we will get some data on cost and output in his area
(eastern Oregon, north and west of Ontario) so perhaps we can get an idea of
how this would scale, end some of the speculation.