[ExI] Asteroid search mission looking for funding

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:13:39 UTC 2012

So we have this and then we have Planetary Resources - which
have no formal connection.

One is asking for money to go do this.  The other has a credible
plan to make money by doing this.

I don't think there is any question which one of them is far (far)
more likely to succeed if given the resources, and as a direct
consequence, which one is more likely to get the necessary
resources.  (Aside from the backers each has already gained -
but that is a consequence of which one is more likely to
succeed.)