[ExI] EP, lasers and power satellites

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 21:40:27 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Something tells me that era and this era were the same era: The era of caculated risk. Nothing is ever assured in life, not even death nor taxes, despite urban myth to the contrary.

> Along with this is the delightful mutual assured making a buttload of money
> for controls engineers.  Then warfare transitions once again, to nations
> attacking each other by sending viruses to infest the other guy's computers.
> Deal!

You can't squeeze the fat future through the narrow now without crushing a lot of hopes. There will always be work for those who specialize in crushing hope.

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.