[ExI] The NSA's new data center

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:28:20 UTC 2012

On 24 March 2012 17:13, David Lubkin <lubkin at unreasonable.com> wrote:

> The wavefront is now citizens' right to video, still, and audio record
> their encounters with police or third-parties recording them. And
> police aggressively attempting to stop this.
>
> On the other hand, some police departments have police record all
> their encounters with the public, for the sake of the officer and the
> department.

Yep, that's the point.

Only, you speak of "rights", I speak of practical empowerment.

Not just governments and enforcement agency, but *legal systems* are out
there trying to block/control/monopolise the collection, storage and
processing of personal information.

I simply predict that they will fail, and am just the merrier about that.
In the meantime, enormous resources, and some quality of life/efficiencies,
will be wasted in the effort.

--
Stefano Vaj