[ExI] cars, was The silent PV revolution

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri Mar 30 18:36:56 UTC 2012

sparge wrote:

> They're still making them. "They" being Suzuki:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Swift

Thanks. I knew Suzuki made the Geo Metro, but looking at
all those cars listed it's like a maze.  Everybody is
using 6 different names for everything and mixing them all

There's something about the old Swift or Metro that was
more sleek and trim. The new cars all look bloated - maybe
that's the safety features?

I'll bet you enjoyed your little XFi. I love my LSi
(bigger on the inside than it is on the outside), and it's
just pushing 200k miles now. It's best to Not be in any
wreck - been there done that, in a big old 1960s Dodge.

Regards,
MB