[ExI] Atheism factions? (was Uploading Swindle (was Re: Finally!))

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri May 4 19:09:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, 4 May 2012, Tomasz Rola wrote:

[...]
> doubting guys will understand each other, even if they believe different
> supreme entities (Atheists, for example, believe in Empty, or Nothing
> supreme entity). Non doubting guys, the more power they have, the more
> miserable lifes (of others) they make.

Ouch! Actually, I erred above. On second thinking, I decided there are at
least two Atheist schools. The first one says something like this:

1. "There is No, supreme entity"

and the other this:

2. "There is No, supreme entity, beyond Physics"

Which I understand in such way, that whatever is not ruled over by Physics
fails under rule of No.

Both schools seem to agree there exist some minor entities, like
Evolution, who are actually aspects of Physics. Also, the subject of
whether Physics is an aspect of Mathematics or maybe Mathematics is a
power/law used by Physics is still not decided upon.

So far, we are yet to see fights between those schools. Maybe even
crusades?

BTW, I doubt in everything I wrote.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola