[ExI] what would the men be required to wear?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 6 18:47:46 UTC 2012

Sheesh:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/06/attorney-in-hijab-defends-call-fo
r-other-women-at-11-hearing-to-wear/

OK, so the defense attorney for the 9/11 attackers argues that the women
should be required to cover up, in order to prevent distracting the
defendants.  If I were the prosecuting attorney, I would agree to this under
one condition.  Since there is a possibility that one or more of the (all
male) defendants are homosexual, then they would be distracted not by
uncovered women, but by improperly dressed men.  To solve the problem, I
propose that all who enter the courtroom would be required to wear a hajib.
Should the defendants argue that they are not homosexuals, they would have
the burden of proof of that contention as well as proving that no one in
that room is gay, good luck.

That would be an interesting court scene.