[ExI] john nash, was: RE: Uploading Swindle (was Re: Finally!)

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:12:53 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Speaking of tinfoil hats, do you guys think there is a market for "stealth" tinfoil hats? And by that I mean normal looking fedoras, bowlers, derby hats, etc that have the tinfoil sewn into the lining as to make the tinfoil invisible to the naked eye. You could even offer baseball caps that have an invisible metal wire mesh. That way schizophrenics can be protected from their paranoid delusions and remain within fashion norms. So would something like that sell?

Heck, make it so stealth that even metal detectors won't see them.
They hide your thoughts perfectly (disclaimer: does not disguise
facial expressions, tone of voice, word choice, and body language).

The trick, of course, is that they don't actually have any metal in
the first place.  Just buy some all-leather headgear and resell for
a marked up price.