[ExI] battle tanks to a five yr old

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:13:16 UTC 2012

On 7 May 2012 16:27, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Depends on how you define the term “started.”  Of all those I think you
> are talking about, the wars had already started a long time before the US
> showed up.

"Starting" defined as "entering foreign territory with regular troops
before the enemy enters yours". But my point here was not about possible
responsibilities for wars, I was merely referring to the fact of being
willingly engaged in one or more thereof, but at the same time repressing
the very idea in everyday life of your metropolitan citizens.

There are for sure much more Italians around the world firing real guns
than in my youth when children were more likely to fire toy ones.
Conversely, videogames without varying degrees of actual, bloodletting
military violence are not so easy to find.

--
Stefano Vaj