[ExI] battle tanks to a five yr old

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:03:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 06:12:23PM +0200, Stefano Vaj wrote:
>
>> > Assassination is the ultimate in asymmetric warfare.
>
> Hell, we have 400 USD quadcopter toys which automatically navigate
> a preprogrammed course with GPS already. What do they think 100 g of C4
> dropped on top of your head will do?

Sorry, I just had a vision of secret service agents climbing on top of
the president ala King Kong swatting at a squadron of quadcopters...
It was funny for a minute, then got rather terrifying.

Apparently, autonomous areal vehicles are on the "do not export"
list... so Chris Anderson (the Wired one) has apparently weaponized
lego. :-)

-Kelly