[ExI] Get Free books online

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:43:15 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Max More wrote:
> For those pages, Chrome warms me: "This link has insecure content".

That is a known problem with Chrome. Apparently it is driving site
owners mad as they are losing traffic.

Chrome is detecting an SSL problem on many sites that have nothing
wrong with them.
Chrome forums have instructions on how to turn the SSL checks off.
This is not necessarily a good idea.  ;)

I use Firefox which also warns about dodgy websites and finds no
problem with the links I gave.
www.techsupportalert.com is one of the most reliable sites on the web.
I visit there almost every day and none of my defences are ever
triggered by them.

BillK