[ExI] SpaceX launch succcessful

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:57:18 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Dan wrote:
<big snip>
> Not at all. Recall, I'm the one that started this thread and am overall quite optimistic
> about space transport. But that doesn't mean I redefine terms to suit whatever
> progress might be made. To wit, what is libertarian should be very clear --
> it has to involve no coercion, not merely choice or private provision or less coercion.
> And this is important because many people are confused about what should be a
> fairly clear concept that's not difficult to apply in this case.

But you are redefining 'coercion' to suit your theory!

The human race and evolution 'red in tooth and claw' is coercion all the way.
Everything is coercion of some kind.

See: <http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/coercion/>
for a philosophical discussion about what coercion means.

But they open their discussion by listing all the types of coercion
that they are not going to discuss, because it gets too complicated.
:)

BillK