[ExI] Gifted children

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:17:10 UTC 2012

On 7 November 2012 10:25, Sondre Bjellås <sondre-list at bjellas.com> wrote:

> I have a general question regarding school, or the lack of school options:
>
> We live in Norway and our daughter is still only 19+ months old, but we've
> already started thinking about what we can do for her in regards to
> schooling. Here in Norway, there are virtually no private alternatives
> other than religious schools. The public schools are some of the worst in
> the world and Norwegians score poorly in global tests.

Hey, I hear that Finland is top of the list, it is close, and Swedish - no,
do not tell me that it is a different language... :-) - is one of the two
official idioms of the country.

You do not get mountains to speak of, but to get better mountains a
Norvegian would have to move to Italy, something I do not really recommend.
:-)

--
Stefano Vaj