[ExI] An old skeleton tumbles out of the list closet

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 06:58:32 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:11 AM spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Capitalism:  To each according to his paycheck.  From each according to his
> paycheck.
>
> Perhaps my dream will come to pass in my lifetime: to see American
> capitalism swept away, and subsequently replaced by American unfettered
> capitalism.

Some left libertarians have called themselves free market anticapitalists. They tend to associate the term capitalism with corporatism or with a pro-business view -- as opposed just a pro-freedom view.

Also, in terms of pithy slogans, I think Robert Nozick was in top form:

"From each as they choose, to each as they are chosen."

That's from his _Anarchy, State, and Utopia_.

Regards,

Dan