[ExI] Conscientious objections

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 14 13:39:42 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of BillK

>...Minority parties can affect policy change even without winning
elections. ...BillK

Right.  Minority parties always get a few votes.  There is a specific reason
why I want to study those 59 voting divisions (that corresponds to a pretty
good sized neighborhood in an urban setting.)  Those 59 divisions represent
19,605 votes for Obama and not one single vote for Romney.  What I want to
know is if those 59 divisions had the usual scattering of 1 to 2 percent
votes for libertarian, green party etc, or if those 59 voting divisions
turned in nearly 20 thousand votes for Obama and no one else got any votes,
which is what I suspect.  I don't know where to find that info.