[ExI] unanimous decision, was: RE: An old skeleton tumbles out of the list closet

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 14 22:58:10 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of BillK

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM, spike wrote:
>>... If we look at those 59 divisions and find that those 19,605 votes
> contained zero Romney, zero Johnson, zero Jill Stein, zero Virgil
> Goode,  zero Rocky Anderson, zero Rosanne Barr, zero Pat Paulsen, zero
> write-ins, then I will be convinced to my satisfaction that this
> election was bogus...
>

>...Hey, Spike.  :)  If yo is the one unhappy Republican living among
20,000 African American Obama supporters are you really going to bother
getting off your couch and go and record your useless vote?
Remember the neighbourhood you are talking about. This isn't Beverly
Hills...BillK

Granted, and you make my point exactly.  I am not talking about Republicans
at all.  I have already written off their existence in those neighborhoods.
But the voter error rate is not exactly zero.  Of 19,605 enthusiastic and
unanimous voters, always a few tenths of a percent will be stoned, drunk,
stupid, dyslexic, use a faulty voting machine, etc.  So if there even twenty
non-Obama votes, I believe.  If there are exactly zero non-Obamas out of
that 19,605 votes, then the result is bogus.  What I want to know is in
those 59 divisions, are about twenty, or are there exactly zero, non-Obama
votes.