[ExI] Languages (Was: Gifted Children)

Cryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:45:34 UTC 2012

Would have been difficult...  Maybe in the future when we can recreate Rome and Greece in virtual full immersion worlds we will be able to "spend" a year "abroad" in one of these and learn Latin by speaking to romans this will become an option.  I have always wanted to do that, live in ancient Rome for a while, learn their language and see what life was like then.  I would probably return rather shaken by the kind of things that could take place in the ancient world - but fluent in Latin!!!
On 25 Nov 2012, at 15:37, Stefano Vaj wrote:

> Study of languages was however emphatically NOT of the immersive kind, especially for dead languages.

Cryonica
kryonica at gmail.com