[ExI] Rapture - NOT DRM-free

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:11:10 UTC 2012

I got a new Kindle that only works on Sprint so I cannot registerer it
in Europe. I added all my DRM-free Kindle books to the device, but of
course I cannot add the DRMed ones. I am afraid that the version of
Rapture sold by Amazon for Kindle has DRM. No big deal because I
downloaded also the DRM-free version and added it to the new device,
but I thought you should know.