[ExI] Vegetative patient free of pain

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Nov 26 15:22:57 UTC 2012

Stefano Vaj wrote:

> Should the Longevity Party, eg, demanding that social
> services be
> established in order to persuade people to choose longer
> lives, or the
> relevant costs could be better invested in developing
> technologies
> allowing those interested to live even longer?

Arrgh.  After this last election cycle in the US I don't
want *anyone* trying to persuade me of anything. I've quit
answering my phone - too many political calls. All the
junk mail, yuk.

*Demanding* social services be established (using whose
money, pray tell?) rubs my fur the wrong direction. :(
Even for something I favor.

Regards,
MB