[ExI] Conscientious objections

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 06:45:27 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:13 AM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:02 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dan - thanks for taking apart Adrian's takedown. I couldn't have done better.
>
> Pff.  His "taking apart" wasn't worth a lengthy response.
> It falls apart on its own if you look at it rationally.

It would be good if you would humor us and reveal how my response "fall apart on its own." I believe, and I'm not trying to attack or insult you, you've taken a very dismissive approach toward the views of Rafal and now me (and, presumably, of others here who happen to agree with him or me, such as Max). This is not how one goes about rationally discussing much less refuting an argument.

Regards,

Dan