[ExI] ANNOUNCE: Humanity+ @ San Francisco Conference Dec 1-2

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri Nov 30 22:14:15 UTC 2012

Also there is a related event at Borderlands Books in San Francisco
Friday Nov 30 starting 5:00PM.  Presenters are
Ramez Naam
Annalee Newitz
Max More
Natasha Vita-More
James Hughes

Note this is a no charge event however you are required to have a
ticket.  Details at:
http://2012.humanityplus.org/program/bookstore-event/

Fred