[ExI] Religions are not the ultimate cause of war

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:25:27 UTC 2012

On 30 September 2012 05:47, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:

> Uh, not agreed. Sorry to be such a rightous prick (I guess this is how I
> look) but resistance was not a terrorism.

In Italy at least, terrorism was explicitely theorised as a military
tactics, aimed at provoking reprisals on civilisans that in turn would
broaden the basis of the opposition to the regime in place.

One may approve or disapprove it, but certainly its logic has the same
plausibility of terroristic bombing by air forces aimed at weakening the
fighting spirit of enemy civilians and military alike.

--
Stefano Vaj