[ExI] riots again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:27:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM, John Clark wrote:
> If you just had a brain fart (it can happen to the best of us) and now
> renounce it I will say no more about that post, but if you stand by it I
> will not let you forget it. To prevent further charges of out of context
> quoting I will repeat your entire dog shit dumb post of Friday September 28
> 2012:
>
>>  " Unfortunately the West (mostly the US) has backed itself into a corner.
>> Forget all the metaphysical crap about religions. That's just a
>> convenient tool to manipulate populations.
>> The West has built a civilisation dependant on oil. End of story.
>> If the oil stops, Western civilisation collapses. So it is not
>> negotiable. The US will do anything to ensure oil supplies and to
>> install friendly governments over the oil resources. Planning 20 years
>> ahead, not just next month.

That is a correct quotation. Unfortunately it is only my attempt to
describe why the US thinks it is good policy to subdue the Middle
East.  I could do a description of Chinese policy in the Far East as
well.

None of these analyses of national politics have any relevance to my
own personal outlook.
But it helps to understand why the US is spending trillions on
invading the Middle East. The US government must have several reasons
that may it seem like a good idea to them.

BillK