[ExI] riots again

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sat Oct 6 08:39:30 UTC 2012

On 10/05/2012 11:06 PM, Tomaz Kristan wrote:
> It would be 100 times more horrible than 9-11 attack was. It would be be
> 1000 times or more less horrible than a nuclear war between US and
> Russia which is still possible this very moment, as a result of a
> mistake, at least.
>
> It is very good and noble, not respond to a 9-11 kind of attack with a
> nuclear bomb. But asking not to respond at all, its quite silly.
>
> And this is, what you are standing for, it seems. Why?

I never said nor did I ever imply that my position was "not to respond
at all".  To Tomaz I am going to cut a little bit of slack this one time
because it appears that English is probably not the first language.  I
want to emphasize that I have been subject to misrepresentation and
misquotation that should not be happening on this list and I am getting
really annoyed 	`

Fred